Germany is the economic engine for Europe and it is not only one of the richest but also the safest nation of the world ,its educational system is free and it is also highly competitive. This nation, has large cities, villages , fairy tale castles and breathtaking nature from North Sea to the Alps
The Germany job seeker visa is a long term Residence permit, it allows the individuals to stay in Germany and also they can look out for a job. Through job seeker visa, Germany aims to attract educated as well as skilled immigrants who will be able to meet the nation’s skill shortage.
Requirements to be met for Germany job seeker visa
- The individual should be holder of foreign degree equivalent to an German Degree or Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from German Universities
- Individual should have at least 3 yrs of experience related to the field of studies
- They should have proof of sufficient funds to cover their period of stay in this nation
- Individual should have travel and medical insurance to cover the entire period of their say until their work permit is granted
- Applicant is required to show minimum 3.5 lakhs in liquid cash
Once they have acquired a job offer of annual gross salary of minimum 44,800 euro’s or 34,944 euro’s in the case of specialists in the fields of IT, mathematics, life sciences and engineering, you can also apply for the Blue card (Residence Permit).
In Germany, Highly qualified workers are in great demand of the demographic shift. The individuals also have the opportunity to discover new professional perspectives and to develop themselves freely in professional as well as private life.
The job seeker visa is valid for a period of six months. If the applicant has been successful in finding a job, then A Germany work permit would be granted.