If anyone intends to stay in Germany for more than 90 days per six month period, the applicant is self-employed or occupation taken up, the applicant needs to Apply for German National Visa. It is basically a visa to settle a business or job or study in German. This national visa is subjected to be converted into a permanent residence or settlement permit in order to stay in Germany according to the intended purpose of the visit.
- 3 Passport size Photograph
- Cover letter stating the exact reason and duration of stay
- Letter of admission from University (for students only)
- Proof of academic qualifications
- Proof of admission fee (if applicable for students)
- If it is a business purpose then the invitation from a business partner may require.
- For consultancy service, a letter confirming the meet is required from Germany clients.
- Detail time table and time of your business meeting
- Business and job experience supporting papers for employed persons.
- Your company bank statements from the previous three months
- Business reference
- Cover letter from company mentioning the exact plan of the visit.
- Proof of fund
- Health insurances with at least an amount of Thirty Thousand Euro.
- Hotel booking details of the Schengen area wherever the applicant intends to go.
- Company’s incorporate certificate
- Marriage proof, birth proof of child, ration card etc
- If employed, pay slips of last 3 month
- If self-employed, proof of own business, papers of shop, trade license of trading occupation, sales report of agricultural product for farmers etc
- Flight ticket & Accommodation booking.
- Preparing all the essential document.
- Taking the Visa application print out and filling it up properly
- Fixing an appointment for a personal interview directly at The German Consulate General
- After getting the approval, applicants needs to go to VFS with original document and demand draft of Visa Fees.
- Biometric is required
- The applicant needs to go personally to collect the passport after visa stamping.
Note –the visa fee would not be refunded in case of the Visa rejection and the process fee can be changed at any stage of process without any prior notice.
Visa Fees: As of December 2016, Adults- EUR 60 = INR 4,400
Minors (0 – 17 years old)- EUR 30 = INR 2,200
Processing Time: 2-7 weeks depending on the number of applications.