The federal govt has taken the initiative, Germany job seeker visa to energize more number of qualified experts across the foreign nation to visit their nation and to seek work in Germany. Citizen belonging to EU do have the right to freedom of movement; they have unrestricted access to German labor market. These individuals do not require a residence permit or Work Visa to Germany either to enter or work in Germany. The same does apply if you are from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland. All you require to enter Germany is a valid passport of identity card. When individuals change their permanent address in Germany, you should register new address in line with legal requirements on registration that apply in a federal state where you are going.
On 1st August 2012, the Germany job seeker visa was introduced. The holders of this visa are eligible to stay for a period nearing to six months and find a job.
Those individuals who Migrate to Germany Through Germany Job Seeker Visa do enjoy numerous benefits such as
- This visa does allow the individuals both to stay as well as find job in the nation
- The individuals do not require offer letter to apply for this particular visa
- It does offer nearing to six months time to discover the occupation in STEM field.
- It also offers Pathway to PR.
Germany Job Seeker Requirement Include
- At least 15 years of STEM education (Science, Engineering, Technical or Mathematics)
- Minimum three years of work experience relevant to education
We find Germany job seeker reviews are positive. Hence, those individuals who wish to migrate to the land of ideas can contact best immigration consultants or their friends or relatives who have already migrated to this nation. They would provide valuable inputs that would help the individuals make a decision and migrate to Germany.