Have you ever thought to reside and work in Germany? If yes, then you should get a Germany EU Blue Card. Germany has an amazing work environment to work and reside either for a long-term period or short-term period. An immense number of people are keen on residing and working in Germany. Peculiarities, such as, strong economy, handful of salaries, exclusive standard of life and social benefits, an innovative infrastructure and reasonable accommodation plays a vital role in Germany migration. Germany EU Blue Card is the right decision for the individuals who wish to move to Germany. The visa process of Germany EU Blue Card is a bit tedious task. Thus, to make it easier approach the immigration consultants of Opulentus.
EU Blue Card Germany:
The EU Blue Card Germany is a temporary resident permit issued for non-EU natives, who hold an academic capability and also minimum wages with the end goal of work. The Germany EU Blue Card from came into impact on 1 August 2012. People should hold a substantial job offer and job contract before lodging an application for Germany EU Blue Card. This card is first allowed for a period up to four years. If the job agreement span is underneath four years, then Germany EU Blue Card is issued for the time of employment contract and three months.
EU Blue Card Germany prerequisites:
Candidates before applying for the Germany EU Blue Card must abide the certain Germany EU Blue Card Requirements.
- Applicants must hold a college degree and a work offer and contract in Germany.
- Applicant’s yearly pay must be at least €45,000
- Skill shortage occupations, for example, IT experts, specialists and specialists must get at any rate a yearly gross salary of €35,000.
- Germany EU Blue Card holders can be entitled for an unrestricted German work and stay permit following three years of consistent living arrangement, gave that candidates have a legitimate work agreement while applying for PR application.
EU Blue Card Germany characteristics:
The following are the features of Germany EU Blue Card
- Eligible partners can apply for work permit regardless of German language skills.
- Germany EU Blue Card holders with a basic written or spoken German can be eligible to apply for an unlimited residence and work permits following the two-year period of constant reside in Germany.
Established in 2001, Opulentus offers world class immigration and visa services to global clients. The visa and immigration services offered by Opulentus are genuine. Our immigration and visa professionals are experienced and skilled professionals. They are always updated with the latest immigration laws and assists individuals accordingly.