Germany provides excellent employment opportunities for overseas skilled individuals to reside and work in Germany through Germany EU Blue Card. Foreign individuals can obtain a residence permit using Germany EU Blue Card.
Germany EU Blue Card:
EU Blue Card for Germany is issued to high skilled non-EU citizens in order to work and stay in Germany. Initially, this card is valid for an utmost period of four years. Germany EU Blue Card has been included into the German Residence Act to entice highly capable professionals and encourage the migration of skilled employees.
Germany EU Blue Card from India
Germany EU Blue Card came into force on August 1, 2012 for citizens of India. Mainly people with technical knowledge are preferred; however it doesn’t indicate that EU Blue Card for Germany
is only accessible to technical skilled people. Mostly Indians are seeking Germany EU Blue Card with an aim to migrate to Germany for better job opportunities. Germany EU Blue Card is approved only to a particular job holder whose profession is listed in the shortage list.
In order to obtain the EU Blue Card for Germany the applicants should meet the below eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be a non-EU national
- Should have higher educational qualification
- Must have a job offer with a gross annual salary of at least 47600 Euros each year.
- Must have an employment contract in a profession with skill shortages in Mathematics, Engineers, IT- skilled workers, and doctors with an amount of 37128 Euros each year.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
Benefits for Germany EU Blue Card:
The holders of Germany EU Blue Card have numerous benefits such as
- Visa holders can have same income payments and working conditions as country nationals.
- Can simply obtain PR after staying for a period of 5 years in the Germany
- Can travel around the EU
- Can enjoy the right of free education and Socio economic privileges
- ultimate for family reunification
- Can enjoy the advantages on tax, pension finances and public benefits that are to be same as nationals of Germany.
For more updates Follow us @ Facebook , Twitter , Google+